Sunday, June 30, 2013

How did I get to this point?

Some people might think I am a little over the top.

I can never focus on anything in particular.  I want to do it all, experience it all, and well, I'm a tad bit competitive, so I want to win it all.

I consistently over-schedule myself, and I always take off more than I can chew.  It's not always a bad thing, and I can usually keep most things in relative check.

All of this leaves me plenty no time to workout, but I make it a priority.  I have completed 9 triathlons as of this morning, placing 1st in three of them.    I've mainly done sprints, with one Olympic, and one half.

I'm scheduled to complete a half ironman in October, and the current plan is to continue training and do a full Ironman in March/April of next year (2014).

My training for triathlons usually consists of not training other than doing crossfit 5 times a week.  Not a good method, but so far so good.  I am trying to remedy that now, and have actually found someone that likes to be just as insane and sign up for things before we think them through properly.  Probably why she completed her first triathlon today!

We are going to follow a detailed training plan, and get our diets on track.

When the stars align right with hard work, I know we can do it, and we will be unstoppable!

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me. I know you will do phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete