Friday, August 9, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changes

I've picked up the keys to my classroom, and I am ready to get in there next week and get it ready for the kiddos.  I'm also ready to get all my teaching stuff out of the garage!

I was able to hit crossfit 5 times this week, in addition to my regular training.  I swam once, biked 3 days, ran 3 days, and floated in the pool 2 days.  Have to have priorities!

My eating has been on point.  I've gotten more sleep except for one night, but that's still a HUGE improvement.

I have new bike fever after seeing Malinda's new bike!  I just got a lead on where to buy a bike at cost, and I will have to check it out.  Very tempting!

Plans for this week:
  1.  Rock climbing.  I love it, and although it won't be Garden of the Gods, I want to do it this week at least once.
  2.  Ride outside.  Try a group ride.
  3.  Swim wod for this week's swim workout.

I've been doing my best to stay hydrated this week as well.  Tomorrow we go pick up Em from camp, and I am already thinking about all the water I am going to have to pack while we are out in this heat!  I need to make sure that I am hydrated for the bike ride on Sunday--there is supposed to be a cold front coming in, so the temps might dip down to barely less than a hundred.  Looks like another early start time!

No comments:

Post a Comment