Monday, August 26, 2013

First day of school....first day of school!

I remember when I was a SAHM, and I LOVED the first day of school.  Now I miss out on that because by the time the kids wake up, I am already out the door, and busily preparing things for my own students.

Today was an adventure.  I have my work cut out for me.  I am exhausted.  I think I am getting a cold.  I am still up at 10 PM, because after three hours of class, I have a ton of work to do in order to be prepared for tomorrow.

Now I know why I completed my first half ironman without training....I have no time!  I definitely don't have time to be sick either!

I'm off to tackle my "to do" list, which means I can't swim in the morning.  Did a 60 mile bike ride yesterday, and I might have to switch my rest day to Monday since the only time I have to workout is before school, and usually I need to be there early to take care of things!  I can't get sick.  I can't get sick.  I can't get sick.  I can't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment