Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 5

I'm on week 5 of our 18 week training plan.

Just completed 2 hours on the bike trainer.

Tomorrow at 5 it is the swim, then I am coming home for a run.  Crossfit at night.

Studying in between.

Mobility after crossfit, after I practice my pullups.  Must have one by end of summer.

In more exciting news, my second MRT project is almost complete, and my thesis proposal was approved.  Now I just have to make a few changes and submit a ton of paperwork.  Looks like I will graduate in December with Gunner, if everything goes according to his plan too.

I still suck at eating, but I am thinking about the whole family going Whole 30.  The kids will hate it, but they need better eating habits now.  It takes more prep work, but I'll fit it in somehow.  I always do.  I will also work on improving my sleep.  I know one pretty big way to do that, and it starts Sunday night!

This sunday we are going to swim 1.2 miles and bike 56.  I know I can do both of them, but I will be interested in my times.  I also need to buy a new pair of shoes since my NB minimalists are falling apart.

On the fun side this weekend, I think we are going to go hiking with the kids to Chalk Ridge Falls, and my Baylor roomie and I are going shopping in Salado!  Have to balance the work with the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment