Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Training Nazi!

I am the queen of not training, and signing up for long distances, and hoping for the best.

Tonight at crossfit I noticed a difference now that Sheila is making me accountable.

I am faster, I am stronger, and even at 40 years old, I am a rock star.

We swam at the crack ass of dawn, and what should have taken us a while was over in about half an hour, even with us extending the warmup and cool down.

We are getting fast.  Really fast.

Did I mention that we swam with our crossfit coach on Sunday?

Korin RX
Sheila RX
Ben DNF

He admits that it was hard.  Nice to finally beat him at something, not that I am competitive or anything.

I was up at 5 am to swim, and then after class all day I hit the WOD, then rowed for 2K, then did pullups.

I think I am on to something....

1 comment: