Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Training Schedule

I obviously picked someone to train with that is not going to let me back out of anything!  This is the perfect thing for me though, as I have a habit of solely doing crossfit, then showing up with no specific training to complete a triathlon.  At the last half ironman that I did, someone asked me when my last open water swim was.  Ummmm.....open water?  Last year.  In the pool other than to tan or float?  That was also last year.  I will actually be doing this race prepared, what an amazing concept!

Today it was 90 minutes on the bike trainer, followed by mobility.  

My mobility partner...

Tonight I went to dinner with Sheila and Malinda and talked food.  I don't eat enough, drink enough, or  eat the right things.  I've been working on that, but apparently just eating beans and rice isn't all that great either.  Meal planning is next up to master.  It's also probably the most important thing I need to take care of.  I do like a glass or two of wine though!  

On tap for tomorrow is the WOD if I get up in time, maybe a little running, rowing instead of swimming, and floating in the pool, and a potential second WOD.  My knees are hurting tonight, but I am content.  The kids are in bed and it's time for me to hit the books before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment