Monday, July 8, 2013

My new favorite food.....

I can eat almost anything but chow mein noodles and celery.

I am back in class this week, so I packed my healthy snacks and lunch, and headed off.  Class is from 9-3:30, then I tutored a student from 4-6, came home and hopped on the trainer for half an hour, and then headed off to crossfit.

Crossfit is always a good workout.  I was supposed to do another hour on the trainer when I got home, but I had to cook something to eat.  (No worries, I will make up that hour tomorrow!)

I threw together some stuff, and since I have no palette, it tasted absolutely wonderful.

My kids would never eat it, and I think my husband turned up his nose a little bit.  It was a pound of ground turkey, 2 cans of rotel, spicy cajun seasoning, a bunch of lentils, and topped it off with greek yogurt.  I already have some packed up to take for lunch tomorrow.  I really should learn to cook, but in the meantime, I will probably eat this three times a day for a week or two or three.

Tomorrow morning it is our 5 AM swim.  Ugh.  not looking forward to it at all.  Last time I survived the day by taking two naps!  If only I could learn to go to bed early....

No comments:

Post a Comment